What people say
TAKEOUT & OUTDOOR DINING TUESDAY-CLOSED WEDNESDAY-MONDAY: 11:30AM- 09:30PM
Indian Restaurant In Fort Lee
An Introduction to Indian Cuisine from a Leading Fort Lee, NJ Indian Restaurant
Tabla Fine Dine Indian Cuisine is a leading Fort Lee, NJ Indian restaurant that turns the act of eating into an unforgettable experience. Whether you’re dining by yourself at our lunch buffet or you’re breaking bread with family and friends at a sit-down dinner, our freshly made, authentic Indian cuisine is bound to tantalize your taste buds and our welcoming décor and friendly staff are sure to make you feel right at home. If you’re looking for the best Indian restaurant near you, there’s only one place to go: Tabla Fine Dine Indian Cuisine.
An Overview of Indian Cuisine in Bergen County
When people think of flavorful, colorful foods, the first thing that usually comes to mind is Indian cuisine. That’s because Indian food near you is made with a variety of different herbs and spices that create menu items that run the full spectrum of flavors, including sweet, spicy, tangy, and savory; no wonder Indian cuisine is one of the most popular ethnic foods in Bergen County.
If you’ve never had Indian food near you, however, you probably have some questions and you may be wondering where to get started. To give you some background information and ensure you’re prepared to order from an Indian restaurant near you in Bergen County, here’s an overview of this fantastically flavorful type of ethnic food.
What’s Makes Indian Cuisine So Unique?
So, what is it that makes Indian cuisine so special? Why is it that so many people enjoy dining at Fort Lee, NJ Indian restaurants? The truth is, there are a lot of different things that make Indian food near you so unique. It’s made with a variety of herbs and spices, meats, fish, vegetables, and lentils, to create savory, sweet, spicy, and exotic dishes that are so tantalizingly delicious, yet also highly nutritious, and really stand apart from other types of ethnic foods. Of course, Indian cuisine appeals to people of all backgrounds and across all corners of the globe; as a matter of fact, it’s one of the most popular types of ethnic foods in Bergen County!
What Ingredients are Commonly Used in Indian Cuisine?
Some of the key flavors that are commonly experienced with Indian food near you include sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and even pungent. Popular herbs and spices that are used to create these flavors include:
- Mustard seed
- Chana masala
- Garam masala
What are Some of the Most Popular Types of Indian Food Near You?
While there are several types of Indian food near you, some menu items are more popular than others. Some of the most popular foods that you’ll find at Fort Lee, NJ Indian restaurants include:
- Vegetable korma. A mix of veggies prepared in a lightly spiced, yet nutty cream sauce.
- Chicken curry. Perhaps the most popular of all Indian dishes, curry can be made with chicken, beef, lamb, goat, tofu, or veggies. It features a savory, creamy, gravy-like sauce and is accented with fruits and veggies, such as raisins and peppers, and everything is combined and served over a bed of rice.
- Rogan Josh. Another signature type of Indian cuisine that you’ll find at most Bergen County Indian restaurants, Rogan Josh originally hails from Kashmir and features a robust blend of spices, including turmeric, bay leaves, and fennel to create a gravy that is served over top of meat (usually chicken). It tastes delicious with fresh Naan, which you can use to soak up the gravy.
- Naan. One of the most popular types of Indian breads, Naan is a flatbread that is made with wheat flour dough and is prepared with yeast that allows it to rise, or by mixing yogurt into the dough. The dough is then flavored with species and is rolled into flatbread that is typically cooked in an Indian oven, known as a tandoor.
Of course, this is just a small sampling of some of the most popular types of dishes that you’ll find at any reputable Indian restaurant near you. The best Fort Lee, NJ Indian restaurant will use the most authentic recipes and will use the freshest ingredients that have been procured from the highest quality distributors, including local butchers and farmers.
For the Most Authentic Indian Cuisine in Bergen County, Head to Tabla Fine Dine Indian Cuisine
If you’re looking to experience the highest quality, most flavorful Indian food near you in the friendliest, most welcoming environment, head to Tabla Fine Dine Indian Cuisine. Conveniently located in Bergen County, when you dine with us, you can be sure that you’ll have an unforgettable experience. For more information or to order ahead for dine-in, pick-up, or delivery, call 201-444-4055 or visit us online at https://www.tablaridgewood.com. Find out for yourself why Tabla Fine Dine Indian Cuisine is considered one the best Fort Lee, NJ Indian restaurants.
- Learn more about Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Open a Fort Lee, NJ map
- Find the Fort Lee, NJ United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Fort Lee, NJ pharmacies
- View the current Fort Lee, NJ weather report
- Browse a list of Fort Lee, NJ public and private schools
- Fort Lee, NJ is located in Bergen county in New Jersey State